Computer Science is the study of almost anything to do with computer technology. Fortunately, there are many sub-areas within the brother discipline of computer science, and new areas are continuously being created as the discipline advances.
Computer science has certainly become a more discipline, a discipline of study in itself and one that continues to grow. However, a rather unique aspect of comp. science is that its not only a very broad discipline, but that it has exceptionally broad application to nearly every other discipline imaginable.
The ultimate gain that we all want is the job opportunity that we want to pursue. A degree is not terribly useful unless it’s possible to use that degree to launch a career. Different job facilities are available for a degree holder of computer science discipline namely computer system analyst, comp. software engineering, network system & data communication analysts, comp. programmers, database administrator and many more..
The Dept. of computer science & engineering provides two graduate degrees. Like:-
Bachelor in comp. science & engineering
Bachelor in information technology
• The department is offering courses to 120students.
• The course offers considerable flexibility in selecting specific course work to meet individual students need.
• The department is equipped with both hardware and software facilities consisting of 5 different well organized labs. Most of the advance software and language are made available to the students.
• The teaching provided to the students is specially designed to integrate input from different courses. Like:- digital electronics, system software, computer architecture and programming languages.
• Different quix programs and skill tests are done under the guidance of experienced faculties.
• Students are motivated to undergo through the intensive training program carried out in dept. at the end of each technical session over the programming.